JLearnIt is a multilingual dictionary sorted by categories that helps you learn the vocabulary
of another language progressively (each word has a level of use).
The languages available are English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Russian, Latin and Czech.
February 18, 2009 JLearnIt 5.0 released.
Improved dictionary and translation, portable version, faster start-up online and much more.
More details here.
Available online at http://dictionary.japplis.com
in German and
more screenshots here.
- Thematic dictionary.
- Learn vocabulary thanks to the questionnaire.
- Translator word by word.
- Search words (even incomplete).
- Save your score.
- Add/Delete your vocabulary and categories.
- Cut/Copy/Paste even between your spreadsheet program and JLearnIt.
- It won't ask you if the word is learned or starts with the same letters as the translation.
- Runs on Windows, Mac Os X, Linux, OS/2, ...
- Run it online at http://dictionary.japplis.com
- Deploy it on your intranet or web site
- Works with JLearnItME and
JLearnItPDA, the mobile and PDA version of JLearnIt.
- And much more, see the feature page